Tuesday, June 30, 2009

More Missionary Pictures! (Elder Bradley Duffy finds much joy serving the Lord in Mexico!)

Francisco's baptism!
Elder Duffy with the Bishop's son! It is fairly obvious that Missionary work is "the best"!

5 comments:

Nicole said...

Love the pictures! I'm so proud of Bradley Boy! :)

The de la Houssaye's said...

Yeah Brad! What a good missionary! We love and miss him!

Camille English said...

Missionary work is the best and so is Mexico!!! Brad seems like he is doing awesome!

Cassie said...

I miss a week or two of looking at your blog and I have a lot to catch up on. Looks like good folks and fun all around. Happy birthday every one. Love the missionary updates. We are in Utah this weekend. We wanted to come to the baby blessing.

Gatten Gang said...

Brad looks great! I love these missionary 2 years of growth and blessings. J