Monday, June 8, 2009

ANNIE'S BABY BLESSING!

We were able to have the precious opportunity to travel to Rexburg and take part in Annie's blessing. She is such a joy! Nathan blessed her with a beautiful blessing in Sacrament Meeting. (She wore Carmen's baby blessing dress.)Great Grandpa Hill came from Boise! What a treat-his first Great Grandchild!
Plenty of family and friends!
Nicole and Megan (Sisters!) with Annie and Brexton.
Nathan, Nicole and Annie are a very sweet family!
Annie is a lucky little girl to have these parents!

6 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

That is so sweet she wore Carmen's blessing dress! And how fun that Megan was able to make it. They both look great after just having babies!! Wish I could have been there to see those sweet babies.

Tara said...

Yay!! Annie looks so cute! and that is a cute little family! Lucky ducks! thats what a worthy happy family looks like to me!

The de la Houssaye's said...

Oh so fun I wish it was still going on! We had a blast and I cant wait to see you guys again and Brexton says, hi! Love ya!

Gatten Gang said...

What a joyful day. this makes it all worth it doesn't it? Congrats g-ma and g-pa. What a beautiful little girl. J

Cassie said...

Heather could you write a book for me please and hurry so I can raise my children right, like you:)
I really do look up to you, what wonderful children you've raised.

The Evans Family said...

How special for her to wear Carmen's dress- wish we could've been there. It still blows me away that you're a grandma!