Thursday, January 29, 2009

Skiing on a Cold, Clear Day! Magnificent!

Last Saturday was a treat! We enjoyed skiing at Schweitzer. (Carmen and Don are shown here.) Despite the frigid temperatures, it was loads of fun. The view on this clear day was spectacular from the top of the Quad Chairlift. Doesn't get any better than this!

3 comments:

Nicole said...

I am so ready for it to warm up! This week it dropped down so low in Rexburg. One morning on our way to school/work it was negative 18 and with the wind chill, negative 25!! Insane.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oh man, I'm so jeaslous! I totally want to get ski passes next year and teach Brooklyn. We already got her a ski suit! (found it on clearance)

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ok, so next year, Erik and I are definitely going to have to make a trip over to go skiing. I'm hoping to get Brooklyn on skis next year. We'll see. That would be totally fun though! I really miss skiing. And I don't plan on being pregnant again next year! Hahah