Monday, January 12, 2009

A Happy New Year in St. George!

We enjoyed one layover in the Boise airport! So, really, what does a person do for two hours in the airport?! Brian, Carmen and Shaun enjoyed sharing and listening to each other's music! It was "squishy squish" in the rental car from the Las Vegas airport to St. George, UT! (About a one hour and 45 min. drive) Here comes the Sun! Carmen loved hanging out with her cousins - Tatum, Tailey and Tara!
A very common sight - the guys lounging and watching the latest football or basketball game
These girls were inseparable! Fun times!

3 comments:

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww, how fun! I wish we could have been there! I love Tatum and Taley's matching outfits. Mo is too funny! Love the squishy car. Looks like fun! Love you! I think you should come see us by the way, before your little grand-babies make an entrance and they keep you busy.

Nicole said...

Love the template mom! ;) Tell Carmen I love the scarf! She looks like a model!!

Gail said...

Sounds like FUN!! Being with family is wonderful.