Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!
Oh the weather outside is frightful - but 2 "snow days" (school is cancelled) are so delightful!
And as long as we have no place to go-
Let is snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
Well, Carmen enjoyed it! And Don, Brian and Shaun plowed and shoveled and plowed and shoveled it some more! And it is not going to let up any time soon! We will have a very white Christmas!
Oh the weather outside is frightful - but 2 "snow days" (school is cancelled) are so delightful!
And as long as we have no place to go-
Let is snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!
Well, Carmen enjoyed it! And Don, Brian and Shaun plowed and shoveled and plowed and shoveled it some more! And it is not going to let up any time soon! We will have a very white Christmas! 
2 comments:
MOM!! That is the cutest post!! And that is a TON of snow!!!
That is so crazy! I just got off the phone with Dad and he was telling me all about it. Crazy! That's fun you actually had snow days too. I bet you haven't had one of those in a while! We have about an inch here. But the city still practically shut down yesterday because of it. I went to Costco and the parking lot was empty! It was wonderful, I didn't have to wait in a line at all! Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment