Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!

We were so grateful to gather together as a family for Thanksgiving Dinner! Brian is a little hungry, and obviously impatient to eat!
So, we gathered with grateful hearts and bounteous food!
More smiles of gratitude!

Nicole and Carmen are always "game" for another photo op! We are so grateful for family, friends and especially for The Gospel of Jesus Christ!



3 comments:

Camille English said...

So Sweet, I love your family your all so great, I can see why Chris loves you all so much. Thank you for being a part of our big day at the temple, we are still practically floating. Merry christmas!

Nicole said...

What can I say... I'll always smile for the camera! I wonder where Carmen gets it... this is why I was so shocked when my baby wouldn't let us see her beautiful face! She'll grow into it. Anyway, love the pictures mom!

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Aww, looks like you guys had a blast. Did you have enough rolls? I'm worried you probably ran out rather quickly. : ) So when are you and Carmen going to come see us? We're "patiently" waiting!! Love ya!