We were so excited to be able to travel down to SLC to attend General Conference! Carmen and I were able to attend the Saturday afternoon session, thanks to Elder Jerry and Sister Pam Meyers for tickets! It was a memorable experience for Carmen to be in the Conference Center and see our Prophet, President Thomas S. Monson and the Apostles. The Spirit was so strong - a reverent and sacred feeling we will never forget!
Our Easter
-
We listened to the most beautiful Easter Cantata at church.
I'm grateful for the happiness I have in my life because of Jesus Christ
and His infinite aton...
7 years ago




6 comments:
How fun and I love that picture of the temple! IT was fun to see you guys
Haha, LOVE the bomber hat!!!
I am jealous. I really wanted to go to conference. It's nice that you were able to see the kids and grandkids too.....well at least one grandchild. They are so cute!
That's awesome. So glad you guys were able to go! Did you fly? That's a LONG drive if you didn't. :)
How fun! What a great experience!
Did I know that you were down there?? Good for you. It looked like you had a nice time and how nice to connect with Megan, Bart and Brexton.
Post a Comment