Thursday, May 7, 2009

ELDER BRAD DUFFY (Missionary Update!!)

Elder Brad Duffy is serving in the Tijuana, Mexico Mission, and at this time he is serving in beautiful Ensenada. He loves the work and loves serving his Heavenly Father in this area. Elder Duffy has been serving a mission for almost one year!
Enriques' baptism!
This little girl in Elder Duffy's ward loves the missionaries.
Brad has learned to make a "mean" plate of nachos!
So, he makes the nachos with this meat (Cow tonque). Appetizing?
Pictured here with his Mission President, and a tie received for baptizing 6 weeks in a row! We are so proud of Elder Duffy and thrilled that he loves teaching the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

5 comments:

Nicole Cope said...

Bradley Boy! :)

Cassie said...

I like getting his emails. Thanks for forwarding. I had my own missionary experience the other day, my friend wanted to listen to the missionaries, but her husband wasn't ready, so we are praying. It's exciting work. Also, love the racoon. You all keep very busy:)

Megan de la Houssaye said...

I cant belive he has almost been out a whole year! That is crazy! His hair is bright blond! I love it, reminds me of when he was litte! "I say sorry nicole."

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Ok, I want to see the Nacho Libre picture! lol Those are great pics. He seems to be an amazing missionary!

Gatten Gang said...

Loved the update! I will be one mom who thinks missions are just sooo fast. J