Wednesday, March 25, 2009

SPRING HAS SPRUNG!! (At least it is in process!)

Just a few signs that Spring is on its way to North Idaho! Our daffodils are courageously making an entrance even with some lingering snow on the ground!
Family Home Evening dessert is a yummy peach and raspberry crisp (usually a summer dessert!) Of course, it snowed during the night after these pictures were taken, but we are still hopeful! Happy Spring! Love, the Duffy's

2 comments:

Nicole said...

That's funny mom. I love the courageous daffodils! The snow surrounding them made me laugh.

Erik & Marcie +3 said...

Oooh yummy!! I am so ready for spring too! The crocuses are out and the daffodils and tulips are popping up here too. But it's still so dang cold! It had better start warming up soon. I could go for some less rain too. And no more snow too of course!!! I'm a little stir-crazy, can you tell? lol I guess I should just be grateful our snow melts! :)