Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Memorializing the Wisdom Teeth!


This past 18 months, at one time or another, Brad, Brian and Shaun have had their Wisdom Teeth extracted. Brad, being the big brother, showed the way and went first. Of course, we took "after" pictures - it was a big deal. Brian had his taken out next, in fact, it was right before Thanksgiving last year. I obviously forgot to take pictures of him, but the memory of that Thanksgiving dinner for him will go down in history. Let's just say that he will make up for any missed "food" this year! Shaun finished up his summer with the extraction of his wisdom teeth. Can you tell Brad and Shaun apart in their "after" pictures?! Take note of the ingenius way to "ice" their cheeks! So, I realized during this period of time that I still get extremely queasy at the sight of blood - I will spare the details and Carmen is hoping that she doesn't have any wisdom teeth just like her older sister, Nicole!

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Fixed this one too :)